- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, cook and stir onion in oil until it’s tender. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute longer.
Add potatoes. Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add kielbasa; cook and stir until meat and potatoes are tender and browned, about 10-15 minutes. Stir in chilies and corn; heat through. Makes about 6 servings.
- Recipe courtesy of TasteofHome.com.